top of page
- Tue, Jun 20Online Event via ZoomYour time is valuable. College Driven will help guide the planning process to make the most of each visit, whether it's in-person or online.
- Tue, Jul 18Online Event via ZoomFind out what to look for in a worthwhile consultant, and whether or not you even need one to best compete in the college admissions race.
- Tue, Aug 29Webinar via ZoomThe best chance for any student to stand out among the other college applicants is the personal essay. This webinar will give you advice on how your personal essay can best reflect the other elements of your application.
- Tue, Sep 19Online Event via ZoomHow many "hooks" do you have that help increase your chances of getting an Accept to your college of choice. Find out how to leverage what you have to increase your chances of getting into your school of choice.
- Tue, Oct 24Online Event via ZoomGet the verbiage down first, then you'll have a better understanding of the results. This webinar is for financial aid "newbies".
- Tue, Nov 14Online Event via ZoomYes, there are still opportunities to interview with your college representative. Find out how to nail the admission interview, and get to that "YES!"
- Tue, Dec 19Online Event via ZoomFinding out your innate strengths are what will propel you into the field you were born to do. Nothing you do will direct your life more than knowing your strengths!
- Tue, Jan 09Online Event via ZoomIt's not over, until it's over! You can still make your case (and not be annoying about it)! Find out the difference between getting waitlisted versus getting deferred and what you can do about it.
- Tue, Feb 27Online Event via ZoomIt's decision time! Learn about how to make the right choice that is best for you and what your next steps should be in getting you through the homestretch.
bottom of page